Thursday, May 20, 2004

 

Client Praise

I got an email today from one of my clients. She told me that she had gone on the very popular website Chowhound and posted a nice review of our class, that was immediatly taken down by the moderator. When she emailed the moderator, asking why that had happened, in light of the fact there are many reviews of cooking classes on that site, she got a really rude email back, that actually called her names, and was quite upset. I have posted on Chowhound for some time, and have always noticed that the people who run the site have a little bit of a chip on their shoulders, but I figure, it's their site, let them do as they please...until now. Insulting my clients (anyone really) is uncalled for. So I say shame on them. I will post what was so nicely written about our class at a later time, but for now, I hope you will all stand by my client (I won't give her name) and myself and avoid Chowhound from now on. Thank you! Rachael

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Post a Comment

<< Home
... Chefs Blogs


... Click for Beverly Hills, California Forecast


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



All of the original words and pictures on this site are copyrighted property. (So there. Nyah.) With that in mind, please ask permission first and give due credit, if you plan on reproducing any part of it. Thanks so much!

2003-2008 COPYRIGHT (C) Fresh Approach Cooking