Thursday, August 12, 2004

 
A note on formatting. This site is great because I can post my recipes pretty much with the touch of a button. What isn't so great is that it kind of has a mind of it's own when it comes to formatting what I write. It also sort of makes me batty how BUSY this page gets, with all the links and colors and whatnot. Oh well, at least the information is there, right? Right.

Animal crackers, and cocoa to drink
That is the finest of suppers, I think
When I'm grown up and can have what I please,
I think I shall always insist upon these.

-Christopher Morley


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Post a Comment

<< Home
... Chefs Blogs


... Click for Beverly Hills, California Forecast


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



All of the original words and pictures on this site are copyrighted property. (So there. Nyah.) With that in mind, please ask permission first and give due credit, if you plan on reproducing any part of it. Thanks so much!

2003-2008 COPYRIGHT (C) Fresh Approach Cooking