Wednesday, December 08, 2004

 

Cinnamon Hot Chocolate


".. Another storm system will affect central and Southern California today and tonight... "

I am so cold I can barely type. It is 55 degrees out after all. Why oh why is my heater so far away from my computer? Sigh. I should make some chili today…but for now I am counting on this to warm me up.

1 ½ cups milk
¼ cup heavy cream
¼ cup hot water

4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
1/2 teaspoon instant espresso powder
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon

Combine everything in a saucepan over medium low heat. Stir until chocolate melts. Increase heat and bring just to boil, stirring often. Remove from heat and whisk until frothy. Drink.

_________________________________________
Have you ever tried Fran’s chocolates? The Macadamia Gold Bar is chocolate perfection.
1797, Goethe took a trip to Switzerland, but refused to do without his favorite treat.
Not knowing the quality of Swiss chocolate, he packed his very own supply from Germany.

Labels:


Comments:
I made this last night for my husband. Delicious. Thank you so much.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Post a Comment

<< Home
... Chefs Blogs


... Click for Beverly Hills, California Forecast


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



All of the original words and pictures on this site are copyrighted property. (So there. Nyah.) With that in mind, please ask permission first and give due credit, if you plan on reproducing any part of it. Thanks so much!

2003-2008 COPYRIGHT (C) Fresh Approach Cooking