Tuesday, November 21, 2006

 

Gobble Gobble.





HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

_________________________________

Once associated almost exclusively with Thanksgiving, cranberries today are found in no fewer than 700 food and beverage products on the market

In 1937, Margaret Rudkin, a Connecticut housewife and mother of three young children, discovers one of her sons had an allergy to commercial breads that contain preservatives and artificial ingredients. So she began experimenting with baking her own preservative-free bread — ultimately perfecting a delicious whole-wheat loaf that contained only natural ingredients. Encouraged by her family and her son's doctor, she began a small business out of her kitchen selling her "Pepperidge Farm" bread to local grocers, named for her family's farm in Fairfield, Connecticut.

Comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

I'm right there with you on the truffles thing...except that now I think I must pick up some truffled cheese when I stop by the store this evening. Darn you. I'll praise you later while I'm slurping it off my chin.

I just got some quinces on Sunday also and have been trying to decide what to do with them. If I have time, I want to try your sambal! I've also heard they're delcious when roasted like apples!
 
I'm more interested in trying Turducken instead, LOL.

Happy thanksgiving chick!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Post a Comment

<< Home
... Chefs Blogs


... Click for Beverly Hills, California Forecast


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



All of the original words and pictures on this site are copyrighted property. (So there. Nyah.) With that in mind, please ask permission first and give due credit, if you plan on reproducing any part of it. Thanks so much!

2003-2008 COPYRIGHT (C) Fresh Approach Cooking